Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Mia is 2! (Alpharetta Children's Photography)

I've been lucky to take little Mia's pictures since she was a newborn! She had a lot of hair even then!

IMG_2068 FB

Last year for her 1st birthday, she was standing and relatively stationary:

IMG_6304c FB

Now she and big bro are growing up, her hair was a lot longer than a year ago and the biggest difference- she ran- and fast! Here was one of the famiy pics at the beginning when she was willing to sit for a second or two:

IMG_2887b FB

After that, there was really no standing still for long- there's definitely no need for a workout when you're running all over the grounds of Bulloch Hall after a two year old!

IMG_3018b hf fb

The little gardeners:
IMG_3039b FB

IMG_3133b FB

On the go...

IMG_3145b FB

She wasn't the only one on the go- big brother actually ran towards me rather than away :)

IMG_3160b FB

IMG_3177b fb

IMG_3244b FB

A moment of rest:

IMG_3184c FB

IMG_3192b FB

A sweet end to a busy girl's day. They really grow up fast and I cherish these moments I can spend with the little ones, even when they keep me on my toes (and keep me running!)  The great thing is, this is Mia at 2- not really posed, but letting them run around and running after them, you get to see kids as they are at their age, and I love that.

IMG_3268b FB

No comments:

Post a Comment