Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Johnny Rockets

A couple weeks ago after a trip to the Atlanta History Center, I introduced the kids to one of my favorite places from the past- Johnny Rockets!  I hadn't been there in years, but I used to make pilgrimages in high school down to the location off of W. Paces Ferry for the chocolate malts!  Needless to say, they became quick fans- each with their own root beer float.  Mommy was the favorite that day! :)

Just arrived:
IMG_3042b

Checking out the juke box:

IMG_3040b

IMG_3049b

Anticipating deliciousness:

IMG_3054b


That's the ticket

IMG_3056b

IMG_3057b

IMG_3058b

My malt (Benjamin all too happy to try)

IMG_3059b

Happy kids!

IMG_3060b

IMG_3063b

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim,

    Your kids are super cute! And your work is beautiful. Looking forward to meeting you in Nashville!

    ReplyDelete