Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Funniest Valentine

Valentine's Day is all about candy for my kids- second only to Halloween for that excitement.  For me, I enjoy going out to dinner without the kids if possible (though this year was a quick trip to Chili's the day before kids in-tow). 

Continuing the tradition my mom started with us, I give my kids a small box of chocolates they wake up to at the foot of their bed (but to their dismay don't eat until that evening).  My kids return the favor with fun cards, crafts or flowers (with daddy's help).

This year, I have to admit, the gift from my daughter takes the cake- it was hilarious- a bobblehead Kendra thanks to her very creative daycare teacher!  Could this be the next offering in a photography package?  Perhaps a bonus!  Who wouldn't want a bobblehead of their kid? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment