Sunday, March 27, 2011

Welcome Wyatt! (Alpharetta Children's Photography)

I've been waiting a few weeks to meet Mr. Wyatt! When you have three other girls, someone was bound to have pink eye or a stomach virus (poor kids!), so we were lucky to get to arrange to see him before he was off to kindergarten! :)

The girls were too cute and so willing to help me with my lights and helping me with my test shots. 'Can I help, Miss Kim?' was something I heard a lot- so cute!

IMG_5763 FB

Sweet sisters...
IMG_5817b FB

IMG_5940b FB

Miss Hayden definitely warmed up with a little game of jumping on the couch (don't think she was supposed to, though I think that was part of the fun ;).
Bontempi Sneak 3 FB

Just when we brought Wyatt out was when the girls decided they were pretty much done helping for the day, but not before I managed a couple quick shots of them welcoming their new baby brother.
IMG_5860b FB

Don't let their serene faces fool you- the girls were definitely done at this point, but the parents were pros with all eyes on me :)
IMG_5902b FB

With the girls eating lunch, we could focus on mom and dad...
IMG_6065 FB

IMG_6162b FB


Baby Wyatt loved to be swaddled. The moment he was unwrapped he began to wake up. What adorable expressions and we even got a couple smiles!
Bontempi Sneak 1 FB

Bontempi Sneak 2 FB

Even with the challenges of scheduling the session and keeping the girls interested, it was worth it and am so glad I got to spend the afternoon with the family getting these pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment